Monday 20 June 2011

Swap Bear

I thought I'd share my very British Swap Bear with you all, as he's on his travels, I haven't posted him anywhere else as I want his new Mum to have a  Suprise when he turns up.

I've fancied trying some more traditional style bears for a change and I thought this would be a good oppertunity.
He's made from South african Mohair/Vicose mix and is a pattern from a Japanese Book.

I love those books, you get a ton of patterns for relatively little money (i think they cost me around £30 but have loads of patterns in each)

I haven't named him, that will be for his new Mum to decide, He's gone to live in the USA.





I am very proud of his nose! I think it's the neatest I've ever managed.

In other news, I stuffed Big Bears head last night. Not only did it hurt but I also snapped my stuffing stick - guess I was really going for it!!! My Cotter key is a good subsititute for now. 
I also think I may need more stuffing! 

TTFN x







No comments:

Post a Comment