Sunday 19 June 2011

Big Bear Pains!

Hi everyone!

I know it's been a while but I really must try harder!!

On the bear front, I've made a few including this year's Summer Swop bear. More on him some other time.

What is really on my mind at the moment is Big Bears! I am in the process of making a 20" bear for myself from a Book Pattern (i'll include details when bear is done). I am almost there, I've got a leg and the ears to go.

I have to say, I am finding the whole experience akward and painful. As I still handsew 100% of my bears, the big pieces really hurt to hold as you are stitching them and my hands are hurting so much I often need to stop. This is made worse by all the Chainmaille I've started again so my hands are super busy.

I have been warned that he will hurt to stuff as well....

Bring it on Bear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment