Monday 26 October 2009

Vet visit update

Just a little update on our Vet visit today.

The vet was pleased with Stitch's progress as his wieght has remained stable since his last dental :-)

Just had to pick up some more pain killers, as my little man needs daily medication now to keep him eating, If he doesn't get his painkillers he eats around half the amount that he does on them. His roots cause him pain whilst he eats.

In himself he is fairly chirpy and happy just now. Long may it continue, and hopefully it will be a while before he needs another dental operation.

I have almost finished a bear!!! Although it is not one of my patterns, i wanted a little bear to put on my handbag, so I have gone with a Jenny Loves Benny twinkee pattern - although mine looks nowhere near as nice as one made by Jenny.

Despite following advice from all the lovely people at Teddy Talk Forum, I am still ending up with one nice tight eye and one looser *sigh*. Think i will have to experiment with where to tie it off - simply pushing and pulling with two people is not working for me at all.


Here is my handsome chunky boy before his dental problems.
I love You Stitch, no matter what. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Awe, I'm so sorry about your baby with the Malo.. that sucks so bad :( Did he come from a breeder?
    Heather sent me to your Blog.. I make bears and breed chins.. a strange combo.
    Anyway, nice to "meet" you!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete